Sunday, September 7, 2014

Some of our clients are looking for unique kitchen tile ideas. They'd like a kitchen that is artistic in design, offers a different kitchen look, and that works with the character of the home but can be found nowhere else. For this Victorian we created a coffered ceiling with a mosaic inlay. 

Custom kitchen tile mosiac



The mosaic depicts a Harvest Wreath, a sign of abundance and health. It is made from marble, travertine, and river rock.

Kitchen tile inlay with custom tile design


Custom kitchen back lighting with beautiful tile mosaic


With the option for back light, this piece can take a back seat or center stage in the kitchen. These types of projects are not a perfect fit for every home, but when called for they can create a very unique space. 

At Artisan Remodeling we believe that we are adept at creating any space, anywhere. No matter how unique your idea is, big or small, just give us a call and let us show you what we can do.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the way the ceiling turned out. It is so unique and I have never seen anything like it before. I'm really glad I came across this article because my husband and I are looking to remodel our home and I think he would like something like this style. http://www.scottconstructiontippcity.com

    ReplyDelete