Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Meet Guest blogger Beth Swanson

Guest blogger Beth Swanson of E.M. Swanson Events, LLC

My company provides event coordination & interior redesign services.
My forte is using what you already have and incorporating natural materials into design. I have a passion for people, plants and parties.

Before I started my business, I spent many wonderful years as Olbrich Botanical Gardens' Special Events Coordinator in Madison, WI. Prior to that I was the Event & Media Coordinator at Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin in Spring Green, WI.
Most recently, I could be found playing with plants at Klein's Floral & Greenhouses in Madison.

My colleague, Mike Gasch, was kind enough to ask me to be part of his blog team, so
here it goes! Each week, I'll share design & decorating inspirations with you.
I hope you have as much fun reading it as I do writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment